- Free Extensions : (aka complimentary / included extensions). We use many extensions in our demo site to provide greater flexibility and features. These are provided for free to our members.
- Custom HTML Module : To match the design of the template, we also style (CSS) for Custom HTML modules using different div classes. You will need to check the HTML codes and make sure to use the recommended HTML markup to get correct display. We provide the HTML code in this userguide.
- 3rd Party Extensions : This template uses JA Comment Component (with its plugins) that is also used for JA Erio Joomla J15. You will need to download JA Comment package, it is available to Developer members and JAEC members only.
Know your Module Positions:
- View Module Position Image (used positions only).
- Use Module Position Overlay in Template(used & empty module positions).
TIP: Read more about in T3 Templates.
Installing and Configuring Included Extensions:
List of modules / plugins used in JA Mendozite Template Demo:
- A Extensions manager Component
- K2 Component
- Acymailing Component ( newsletter component )
- JA Slideshow Lite Module.
- JA Login Module
- JA Sidenews Module
- JA Contentslider Module
- JA T3 Plugin
- JA Tabs Plugin
- JA Typo Plugin
IMPORTANT: We provide settings screenshot from the demo site. Make sure you configure your modules / plugins with the same configs to achieve demo site alike style / functions.